Suntouch Technology Corporation (hereafter “XTREME Appliances”)may, with your express consent or as may be lawfully allowed under Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations (“IRR”), and other issuances of National Privacy Commission (NPC) and other relevant law of the Philippines, to collect, use, store, or otherwise process your personal data when you:
- purchase goods from any XTREME Appliances branch either in-store or online;
- contact our customer support;
- participate in our promotions, contests, and similar activities;
- enter into any contract with us;
- apply for a job with us; or
- provide us with your information through any other means (“Services”)
Any information you provide will be used for XTREME Appliances’ purposes only. It will not be shared with outside individual or any other organizations, such as direct mail organizations and other third parties, unless required by law.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
XTREME Appliances collects personal data you directly provide to us such as when you visit or use our online shop, www.xtreme.com.ph, shop in any XTREME Appliances branch, or use any of our Services.
This information may include the following:
Indentifiers: Name, Address, Email Address,
Contact Information: Contact number, Telephone number;
and other details necessary to provide our Services to you
CCTV Footage: Videos and snapshots of you may be captured inside our premises
Non-personal, technical information: IP addresses, internet browsers used, computer / mobile device operating system information, and web pages accessed.
User profile data: Nominated email and password upon account creation
- Payment Status: Pending or Successful, Payment ID / Reference Number
WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We are using your data for any of the following purposes:
- Products, services, promos, or any activities that you have availed;
- Processing of orders, payments, and completing your transactions with us;
- To generate statistical insights and not to identify you personally;
- To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information;
- To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently; and,
- Notifying you in case you win any raffle, contest, or promotion;
- Warranty claims, and other support related to warranty issues;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
- To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
XTREME Appliances reserve the right to retain and keep the information we gathered from you for as long as necessary to carry out the Purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice or in accordance with prescribed retention period under relevant regulations.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
While the risk of unauthorized processing of personal data cannot be totally eliminated, XTREME Appliances has put in place administrative, technical, and physical controls to secure your personal data from such incidents and to protect the same in accordance with the Data Privacy Act.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS:
The Data Protection Officer
4th floor, 747 Nicanor Padilla St., San Miguel, Manila City